Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Incredable Love Story of George and Martha - Good Friends of a Teenage Gir l- Entry 2

Hey diary, guess what!! I've got more news but it's hard for me to know how I really feel about it all so don't be judgmental, there are some very throwing comments that will make my allegiance seem different than it is. Not that I'm siding with either of them but what am I doing, here's the story...

So everything's been different. I started having great talks with George. He's really great but there's something about Martha that makes me so loyal. I have a difficult time with them both in the same room because she can be quite mean. The neighborhood thinks nothing of it but I think that they've all decided who to side with should things get um...I dunno, should things turn out badly. I don't think they will. Martha plans to visit a foreign land like Charles did. She's applying with the FLO (foreign land operators) and she's gonna leave as soon as they say she can. I think she thinks that she's off the hook with that but I think as her good friend that she needs to go to the FL so that she can experience the world in a different light. But they make such a big deal out of it that I don't know how it's gonna be. When Martha goes I'm really gonna miss her. She's a really, really good friend and I'm gonna be sad when she does leave. There's nothing I can do to change her decision but in all honesty I don't want to change her mind. She wants to do this, this is going to make her happy and I want her to be happy. That's why I only write this rather than telling them both just what I think of them. Although I don't think I could really tell them "what I think of them" because it would be hurtful. I should only say nice things to them but I don't think I do.

Oh rats! Mom is asking what I writing on about, I gotta go. I'm supposed to be working on my history report on the predicted Life Cycle of the (and then I have to pick something, my teacher is so stupid!!). More later I have to clean my room too!

No comments:

Post a Comment