Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Story: The Boy on the Moon

Well this story I speak of is a story that I'm writing. It's this book, ya see, I want to be an author someday and I will be but it's gonna take some time to be sure. Now my story is a bout this girl who lives in the age of dresses on girls at all times and girls in the house cooking and cleaning. Well this family lives just a little bit more freely. She has two older sisters and two older brothers along with a little brother named Tyson. The oldest is Mary then Trent right after them comes the twins Sally and Tom them Lucy. She's the main character and it starts with her being ten, she's just little but her mom's having a baby and that's the day her story starts. She's kind of apart from her family so she does things on her own. The night Tyson is born she meets the boy on the moon. Now he's ten too. His name is Jesse James Moon but everyone just calls him Jess, well if he knew many people they would call him Jess. He and Lucy become friends and Jess tells her everything- almost everything. Never does he tell her the reason he raveled himself to her or why he helps with every family problem she ever had. The story will continue to long after she is 16 but when she's 16 she realizes something she didn't before. Something that Jess realized a long time ago. Well in a little while I shall post some more but at the moment I will leave you with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment