Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Increadable Love Story of George and Martha- good friends of a teenage girl

Dear new diary, I need to update you on the secret story I want to write about my friends but they wont let me. So here it is, I hope you like it as much as I do...


I once knew two people named George Valkenburg and Martha Martins. Good friends of mine, older than me and very wonderful. I love both of them very much. Now the trouble with them is that I want them to marry. I know it's odd but it's true. Now Martha loves George, thinks he's wonderful and a great friend. Martha has also never been in any kind of relationship at the age of 43. My good friend George is crazy about Martha. He doesn't want to marry her or anything-yet. He just wants to give their relationship a try. Martha shuts him down every time

Not to worry there is another road block. George has a best friend as most do but his best friend is Charles. Martha's brother. Yes I know, it's a major pain that Charles wants to keep George from being hurt by his sister and his sister from being hurt by George. Charles has been doing everything in his power to line George up with someone else-anyone else in true. We have to look back into the history of Charles Martins. He was and is a lady killer. He makes them love him for fun, he sees it as a challenge. Often sees himself as God's gift to women. Sense he has returned from his adventures in the foreign land he has seen the world differently. That should be appreciated by all the world but often isn't.

Martha does all sorts of flirting that see excuses as being his friend. When George sees them he looks at them as her falling for him and his hopes rise. George once said to a very good friend, "I see her actions and look at it as a puzzle. I see a window and a chimney then a door. And I say 'oh, it's a cottage' then she says 'no, it's an elephant'. Now I don't dare put together any of the pieces". This friend goes by Denndy. Real name is Danell Nailly and got her nick name from a teachers accidental mispronunciation in junior high school.


Denndy in a really close friends of Martha and Charles too. But they knew Denndy before George so they get a little upset that he gets so much attention from Denndy some time. Oh and Denndy loves them all so much, like a mother (her being so much older than them,75) and can hardly choose a favorite.

My mom is coming gotta go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment