Thursday, February 25, 2010

Be Positive!

Having a good time is not hard. When kids my age ask how people who didn't have TV's or video games had fun, I always got frustrated. But now I know what to answer when someone says something to that affect. I will tell them that it wasn't in the entertainment that others created for them but the entertainment they created for themselves and positive attitudes. That's it you just have to want to have a good time. It's not about what other people do for them but what they can do for themselves. Maybe they would read or perhaps they'll go out side and play with their friends. Of they might have done something purely on imagination. These are my favorite types of entertainment, but mostly I think if you want to have fun you need to be positive. I know this isn't a thing I practice very well but I think it's true. Positive attitudes are really important. They give a person the mind set to do almost anything. What if Alexander Gram Bell had quit when working on the telephone because he had a bad attitude? Well we wouldn't have the telephone now would we?! Or what if Konrad Zuse hadn't tried as hard as he had when making the computer? You wouldn't be reading this and I wouldn't have written this at all. Positive attitudes are the key to completing something, anything hard or easy. If your happy you can accomplish a world of good. I think if I could be just a little more positive than I wouldn't be quite so grumpy obviously but I might just be more social, hmm...I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment