Saturday, June 9, 2012

Garbage

There is such potential in a person. Everyone is like this vast ocean of undiscovered greatness. I believe so completely in people to tap into this ocean of theirs and use it to their fullest extent. To harness the energy and to give the world their best work.

Except for nights like this. I hate people who could be so great. Who could show the world so much. They could influence so much for good. 

But they put out garbage. They pollute the world with their trash. And I hate them for it. The least they could do is hand out a disclaimer that says "hey I produce toxic waste, you'll probably regret picking any of my work up."

Honestly? Seriously! Why? Why show the world the worst parts of you? I know for a fact that there is more to a person than that! So why then? Why give the world something that means nothing? Why give the world a product that will only desecrate the mind? 

What is wrong with you?

I've always wanted to put my best work into the hands of the people around me. I still get nervous every time I hit the "publish" button for my blog. No one really cares but because so much of me is in everything I do, I care. I could never give the world something that I wouldn't want my brother to read. Any of them. If they couldn't read it comfortably I wouldn't put it to paper.

Maybe what I don't see is that some people are okay with putting trash into the world. Maybe they just don't care.

Everyone talks about "going green" and saving the environment. Why good will it do us to have a clean environment if our minds are still polluted?

Can we even begin to enjoy the "green" world we create if we can't get our heads out of the dirt? 
Why give the world garbage? If you can influence the world in any way why would you knowingly make it something disgusting? Please, I want to know. Why portray yourself as garbage? Why could you be so stupid! 

The world has enough bad influences, they don't need anymore than they already have. Why would you want to give it exactly what it doesn't need? Why? There's nothing worse than picking up something you think will be beautiful when you find out it's really just as much garbage as everything you would have avoided in a dump. Isn't that were it really belongs? Why are we keeping public garbage?

No comments:

Post a Comment