Friday, January 17, 2014

Be Small Enough

"There have been moments when I could not face Goliath on my own. And how could I forget we marched around our share of Jericho's. I will not be setting out a fleece for you tonight. Just wanna know that everything will be alright."

I honestly am a little lost as to how I made it through his week. It's been one of the hardest weeks of my life. I've been doing a lot of really hard things and dealing with tough problems everyday this week. And today (Friday) after I went running I put this song on to stretch to, and I cried. I wouldn't have made it through this sweet with a smile on my face if it hadn't been for my Heavenly Father. I've broken down and I've worked my tale off and I'm so done today. But listening to this song I remembered how incredibly blessed I am.

"I know you could leave writing on the wall that's just for me or send wisdom while I'm sleeping like in Solomon's sweet dreams, but I don't need the strength of Samson or a Chariot in the end. I just wanna know that you still know how many hairs are on my head. Oh great God, be small enough to hear me now."

I just want to thank everyone who is always there for me without trying to be. In the background of my life cheering me on and encouraging me forward. I know with my whole soul that God is always small enough to hear our prayers, sometimes event he unspoken ones. He hears you and He loves you.


1 comment:

  1. Loved the Song! Thanks for sharing, I love reading your posts! You are one incredible daughter of God. I love how you "GET IT"! Your testimony strengthens me and many others. You will have many more hard days in this crazy thing we call life, and it's all how we endure it, right. You cute girl, have learned to lean on the right person. For He is the one that knows you the very best and knows what's in your heart. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete