Monday, April 21, 2014

The Beautiful World

    I've decided something. But first let's talk about my favorite things :) I love Mindy Gledhill, and Brandon Sanderson, and I love the book Flipped and I love Doctor Who. I realized that I love these things because they make me happy, but I also feel like the world is beautiful when I'm reading, watching, or listening to these things. And I feel like they make the world more beautiful and more whole. So that's what I want to do. I want to make the world beautiful. I haven't decided how yet, but I want to share art, and love, and happy things with the world. I want to make the world more beautiful just by my being a part of it.
    We have a beautiful world to live in. And there are so many beautiful people. When I feel most discouraged I turn to one of the above mentioned things, or others like them because they fill me with a hope. Because if something as beautiful as those things exists then there must be a person(s) beautiful enough to think it up. And I want to be one of those people. One of the people who gives the world just a little more light in the darkness, sharing the beauty that exists even through all the suffering and pain. Because the world is beautiful, and life is beautiful when we search for the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment