Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thank Ireland

I don't know why I noticed her that day. She was different from all the other girls but not in a physical sense so much. She wore the same clothes but that's were the real similarities ended. But even her clothes were slightly different from the girls in the school yard that day. Maybe it was my imagination when i saw her for the first time but I am almost certain that what I saw real. Her story is on of the most often told in out small town scenes she came. For frighting children to bed at night, for making little girls believe the world of themselves and boys too. But over the generations I know that it will be lost, the true meaning of her beloved story. I can't let that happen to something so pure, so happy and so perfectly done. She had known it all but she hadn't known one thing, I delight in telling children that I was the one thing she hadn't counted on but not too often for the think I the criminal at times. I can't let her story turn into one of myth and legend fore I know the truth and can not allow myself to let that happen to something of momentous history. But reader you must be warned that this story is not all that it would seem in the beginning. It seems but one of romance and happiness and joy. It is so, it is a story full of lessons to be learned and taught. It's a story of pain and unexpected hurt. Things no soul could predict could ever happen to a girl like her. But remember that it is a dark story that none but myself know the whole truth of a wonderful girls mission. Remember that my friend, remember that. Be prepared. And so her story begins in our village...

1 comment: